Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Renegade Saints Boxset by Ella Fox

The most famous group in the world is going on tour one final time. Grab your backstage pass and get up close and personal with the band!
The Cover: So as a completed series/box set I think the cover is okay. I wish it had something to do with the guy's music considering the series focused on a band? Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful cover but I just feel like it doesn't do the series justice. C+
Basics: This Box set includes four books and is 829 pages long.

Description: The most famous group in the world is going on tour one final time. Grab your backstage pass and get up close and personal with the band!

First, you'll meet Flynn & Tessa. Their PICTURE PERFECT love story turns up the heat and doesn't let up.

Then it's time for you to get to know Gavin & Leah. Their story is a TWIST OF FATE that will melt your heart while reminding you that love heals the deepest wounds.

Next, you'll spend time with Cole and Devon in their book, BETWEEN US. One stubborn rockstar and a girl with a heart of gold will enthrall you! You won't be able to get enough of their steamy story.

Finally, you'll meet Tyson and Daisy. SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN is a beautiful and moving story you're sure to love. You'll laugh and cry as you rock out with the band one final time. 

Overall thoughts: I really enjoyed Picture Perfect and Twist of Fate, but unfortunately I didn't enjoy Between Us and Something to Believe In. I have no idea why to be honest! I'm frustrated I feel like I get this like with every band romance books I read, I like only few members of the band and the rest of them is like eh. I think I'm just too picky! Anyway, these books were well written, swoon worthy, steamy hot and romantic. I would highly recommend to anyone who adores a rock and roll romance!
Couple Chemistry Rating: 3/5 Shells
My Rating: 3/5 Shells

•*´¨* )
¸.•*´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`RENEGADE SAINTS BOXSET 99 CENTS`*)
Renegade Saints: The Complete Series by @EllaFoxAuthor is #AvailableNow for #99Pennies limited time!  #OneClick the full series today

Amazon UK  http://amzn.to/2jnsT7R
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2kljrlZ
Amazon AU  http://amzn.to/2k6ztjU
=Goodreads=
•*´¨* )
¸.•*´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`PRAISE FOR ELLA`*)
“This book was quick, sexy, sweet, passionate, intense, and left me smiling big by the end.” - Renee Entress Book Blog - Picture Perfect
“The anticipation to the lead up of this book was HUGE and it was so worth it.” - Author Groupies - Twist of Fate
“I loved this steamy HOT, deliciously funny, sweet read!” - Gi’s Spot Reviews - Between Us
“What a crazy emotional story. I just couldn't get enough of Tyson and Daisy together.” - Cat’s Guilty Pleasure - Something to Believe In

Enter the #Amazon #Giveaway
=Stay Connected=
Website:  www.authorellafox.com
Newsletter: http://bit.ly/1H5Ds49

Proudly hosted by #EnticingJourneyBookPromotions

No comments:

Post a Comment