Thursday, October 6, 2016

Most Anticipated Releases

I don't know about you but I am ALL about book countdowns! In fact I have a countdown app on my phone just for book countdowns. Seems kind of silly, but when I have a bad day it's nice to look at my countdown and know that a new book release is on it's way!

I have three releases that I am OVER the moon excited for! One in particular because the last book in the series left on a completely crazy cliffhanger. Oh my goodness does the dynamic duo of Erin Watt know how to write! So without further ado , the first release I am looking forward to this month: Twisted Palace, the third book of the Paper Princess series.
Paper Princess is a series that follows a young teenager named Ella who doesn't have any family but is strong willed and determined to let nothing in life keep her down. Her entire world changes however when a random stranger comes out of nowhere and tells her that he's her guardian. From there she enters the world of the privileged and rich and has to not only survive a stuck up prep school but also the new family she's been brought into. She doesn't expect to feel happy or to fall in love. I love the Paper Princess series because it's funny, relatable and the twists and turns in this series is ridiculous, but in a good way! Paper Princess is followed by Broken Prince and the third book in the series is Twisted Palace out on October 17th! 
Are you ready to be ruined? Jump into the world of the Royals.

The next book release that I am looking forward to is from one of my favorite author's, Mr. President by Katy Evans. She recently just announced this book and it comes out November 5th! The book looks to like it's going to be almost like a Kennedy romance which is perfect considering it's an election year and it's almost voting season! Below is a blurb from Katy herself:
Blurb: He's won the hearts of millions. But is he willing to lose his?

I met the president’s son when we were both young. Matthew Hamilton was handsome, polished, and intelligent. I’d never met a guy like him. He promised me that he’d never run for president. I promised that if he did, I’d be by his side.

Three terms later, an invitation to join Matthew Hamilton’s campaign is the most exhilarating opportunity I’ve ever experienced. I'm determined to make a difference; he is determined to win.

Focused on his goal, Matt is steadfast, ruthless, and disarming. All eyes are on him and his popularity is surging. But soon, the next possible president of the United States is possessing me in more ways than one—and despite the risks, I'm helpless to resist.

We're stealing touches, stealing moments, and stealing away at night. But our chemical connection is quickly becoming dangerously combustive, putting not only my heart, but Matt's chance at the presidency on the line.

Winning will take everything. Walking away will be the hardest thing of all.

That's it for my most anticipated releases for October & early November, what book releases are you looking forward to?

Till next time~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment