Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Full Package by Lauren Blakely



Synopsis:

I've been told I have quite a gift.

Hey, I don't just mean in my pants. I've got a big brain too, and a huge heart of gold. And I like to use all my gifts to the fullest, the package included. Life is smooth sailing....

Until I find myself stuck between a rock and a sexy roommate, which makes for one very hard...place.

Because scoring an apartment in this city is harder than finding true love. So even if I have to shack up with my buddy's smoking hot and incredibly amazing little sister, a man's got to do what a man's got to do.

I can resist Josie. I'm disciplined, I'm focused, and I keep my hands to myself, even in the mere five-hundred square feet we share. Until the one night she insists on sliding under the covers with me. It'll help her sleep after what happened that day, she says.

Spoiler--neither one of us sleeps. 

Did I mention she's also one of my best friends? That she's brilliant, beautiful and a total firecracker? Guess that makes her the full package too.

What's a man stuck in a hard place to do?
Order now: Amazon US  Amazon UK  Amazon CA  Amazon AU  iBooks  B&N Kobo   Google Play   Amazon Paperback 
 Audio (Sebastian York narrates!) on Amazon or via Audible 

No comments:

Post a Comment