Sunday, September 25, 2016

Introduction

Hello and welcome to Amorette’s Reviews!

 My name is Katy and I have a confession to make, I am obsessed with books. So obsessed with them that I decided to write about them and post my thoughts on each book! I read a lot and I want to share the wonderful stories, characters and themes in each book I read! So thanks for stopping and I hope you like my reviews!

Some information about me: I am 24 years old. Happily married and so in love with my hubby and fur child! I currently live in North Carolina but originally I’m from Ohio. I have a History degree from Kent State University. Some of my favorite writing genres are: Romance, Fantasy, Drama, Thriller & Young Adult.


I look forward to writing and reviewing! Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment