Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Most Anticipated Releases!

Waiting on Wednesday is a Wednesday blogging meme started by Breaking the Spine Blog. "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating." There are some great releases this month and I'm excited to share my most anticipated releases for March with you guys! 

First up is American Prince by Sierra Simone
Image result for american prince sierra simone
American Prince is the highly coveted sequel to American Queen (which I have reviewed here <---) I was lucky enough to receive and ARC of this beautifully written, heart wrenching, swoony sexy book and I can PROMISE you guys you'll love it as much as I do! Sierra writes like a Goddess! 

American Prince releases everywhere March 7th, 2017
Pre order here:

My next pick for Waiting on Wednesday is Crossroads by Chantal Fernando
Crossroads (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by [Fernando, Chantal]
Crossroads is the last book in the Wind Dragons MC series and I am really excited and have high hopes for this series ending. It's been one heck of a ride for this and I'm curious about the last Wind Dragon's member Ranger and how is story will fit in with the rest of the books. 

Crossroads releases everywhere March 14th 2017. 
Pre order:
Amazon

My third and final pick for Waiting on Wednesday is Co-Wrecker by Meghan Quinn 

The book cover and description of Co-Wrecker is being released soon! In the meantime Meghan is posting really amazing teasers on her twitter! Co-Wrecker comes out at the of March, add it to your Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34096037-cowrecker

What boys are you waiting for on this first Wednesday of March?!
Oh my goodness I can't believe it's March!!
This year is already flying by! Which means more amazing books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment