Sunday, March 26, 2017

March Owlcrate Review

Owlcrate is a monthly box subscription that is based around the box's theme of the month. The themes usually focus on a Young Adult series and have items that go with that series. For example, in  July 2016 Owlcrate had a theme of Good vs Evil box; if you got an evil box you were given a Draco Malfoy POP figure by Funko or if you got the Good box you were given a Luna Lovegood POP figure by Funko. A typical Owlcrate box includes a box based on the month's theme along with 3-5 book/nerdy/fun items that tie in with the book in the Owlcrate and theme.



The cost of an Owlcrate is $29.99 a month plus shipping and the box usually ships around the 20th of each month. Another great part of the Owlcrate is that you can buy it as a gift for someone! It's a perfect birthday, Christmas or anniversary gift for any book lover! 

The theme for March's Owlcrate is Sailors, Ships & Seas!

The first item in this month's Owlcrate is a necklace from the Geeky Cauldron which I loveeee.

The next item is this really cool washi tape that looks like Mermaid scales!


Probably my favorite item out of this Owlcrate was this adorable notepad! I cant wait to use it!

I love this little towel! My entire house is beach/ocean themed and I can't wait to frame this and hang it in my kitchen! It's too cute to use! 

The book of the Sailors, Ships & Seas Owlcrate is Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller. I'm really trying to get into Young Adult books more (the romance books reign supreme on my bookshelves & kindle! Haha!) and I'm hoping this will be one of the books to get me back into YA!

That's it for March's Owlcrate! This is probably my favorite Owlcrate so far this year. I love Owlcrate and I think it's a great subscription book for any book lover, but their themes and the items into their book don't always match but the Sailors, Ships & Seas box was PERFECTION. 

My rating: 5/5 Shells 

Check out Owlcrate <---

No comments:

Post a Comment