Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Review: Crave Me by Stacey Lynn

Crave Me is book two of the Luminous series, to read my review and info about the first book Dominate Me, click here <--
Displaying CraveMeCover.jpg

The Cover: I love this cover...I do...HOWEVER there is one big detail that annoys me the living daylights out of me. Chloe is a blonde. Which I find ironic because for the first book, Dominate Me in the Luminous series the woman on the cover is blonde and the heroine is not blonde! What the heck?! These two need to switch. I know what I'm saying might seem silly to you but it is seriously something that drives me NUTS. Match the cover with the story and characters please! I still love it though! A+

Basics: Crave Me was released on May 29th 2017, is 228 pages long and was published by Carina Press. Genre wise Crave Me belongs to contemporary romance, BDSM, Dom/Sub. 

Description: 
Chloe: I know I shouldn't covet my sister's ex-boyfriend.
She may have wanted nothing to do with his BDSM lifestyle, but I'm a born submissive. And the only place I want to be is under Simon's command.  But he won't go near me. Not with the memory of her so close. That leaves me no choice. If he won't touch me when he knows who I am, I'll have to come to him in disguise. He's worth the risk. I'm meant to be his. Now I just have to prove it to him.  
Simon: Being a Dominant cost me my first love, but I can't deny who I am. I won't. Control and power are everything, and the way I keep mine is by playing only with experienced subs. No exceptions. Until I met her. She wore a mask, but I knew the moment our lips touched she was meant to belong to me. Young, new to the world of BDSM—I knew training her would be a risk.  I didn't know it would destroy me. 

Overall thoughts: The first book in the Luminous series, Dominate Me blew me away. Haley and Jensen were perfection and I had high expectations starting Crave Me...and I was not disappointed! Although the Luminous series is set in the dark world of dom/sub and BDSM I really admired how Lynn still made it more than a dark romance and kept Crave Me in the contemporary romance category. Consent and communication is a huge topic in relationships nowadays, (as it always should be!) and my heart goes out to the leading man Simon who obviously got screwed over. No major spoilers but I'm glad what happened with Simon and Chloe's sister (she who must not be named because she sucks) was brought up because it's obviously relative. Anyway! Chemistry wise Simon and Chloe are great and I am hoping we will see more of them in the third upcoming Luminous book. I am mega excited for Bennett too! I love this series a lot and I definitely recommend it!
 Displaying CraveMe-Teaser2.5.jpg
Couple Chemistry Rating: 5/5 Shells


Favorite Quotes: "Was sex always supposed to feel wonderful and terrifying?" -Chloe

"I already knew I wouldn't let her go. Not in four weeks. Not in twenty. Maybe not ever." -Simon



My Rating: 5/5 Shells

Buy Crave Me: 

Stacey Lynn
About Stacey Lynn:
 Stacey Lynn currently lives in Minnesota with her husband and four children. When she’s not conquering mountains of laundry and fighting a war against dust bunnies and cracker crumbs, you can find her playing with her children, curled up on the couch with a good book, or on the boat with her family enjoying Minnesota’s beautiful, yet too short, summer.
She lives off her daily pot of coffee, can only write with a bowlful of Skittles nearby, and has been in love with romance novels since before she could drive herself to the library.

Follow Stacey Lynn:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/staceylynnbooks
Twitter: @staceylynnbooks
Website:
http://www.staceylynnbooks.com
Stay up to date on Stacey’s latest news! Subscribe to her Newsletter today!
http://www.staceylynnbooks.com/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment